The prestigious jury of les Margaret Awards met on 9 February to elect the winners of the “Invest in Her” promotion. They will be revealed on 17 April in Paris, at les Margaret Awards ceremony, under the high patronage of the President of the French Republic.
Prior to the award ceremony, JFD presents the 18 finalists selected for their innovations and their ability to create value for our societies. Among these finalists, 6 will win the Margaret Award and will benefit from the JFD growth acceleration programme: media exposure worth €1 million for 1 year, speaking opportunities at major international events, coaching and mentoring sessions with JFD partners, insurance coverage offered by AXA, exceptional contacts and support, scholarships for the Juniors, etc.
The finalists in the Entrepreneur Europe category are:
- Maryne COTTY ESLOUS, Co-founder & CEO LUCINE
- Natalia MYKHAYLOVA, Founder & CEO WeavAir
- Shu ZHANG, Co-founder & CEO Pandobac
The finalists in the Entrepreneur Africa category are:
- Nelly CHATUÉ-DIOP, Co-founder & CEO Ejara
- Maryanne GICHANGA, Co-founder & CEO Agritech Analytics
- Alvine YENO, Founder Ntchina
The finalists in the Intrapreneure Europe category are:
- Hakima BERDOUZ, Engineer & Researcher CEA
- Kahina LANG, Executive Director – Head of Targeted mRNA Delivery MERCK
- Sylvie NOURRY, Présidente MAY
The finalists in the Intrapreneur Africa category are:
- Rhoda ODURO, Business Development & Operations Manager DiV
- Ndiate SÉNE, Senior Software Engineering Manager PAPS
- Livia SOSSOU, Certification & Financing Manager Kumulus
The finalists in the Junior Europe category are:
- Aya LAKHEL, POINTEX project · 18 years old
- Sajana RAJESWAREN, SAVE THE EARTH project · 16 years old
- Inaya YOGA NGOUMDJAM, Youngsess project · 15 years old
The finalists in the Junior Africa category are:
- Hend ADEL · 17 years old
- Frederic Melissa DJOUKA FONGANG · 17 years old
- Laurianne YAO, E-COL’LECTE project · 18 years old
“We have seen a massive participation of young girls with applications tripling in 2023 for the Junior category. This is an excellent trend which shows the growing desire of this new generation to influence, through digital technology, a future they hope will be better”, Delphine Remy-Boutang, President of the Jury of les Margaret Awards.
The jury of les Margaret Awards, chaired by Delphine REMY-BOUTANG, CEO JFD, was composed of : Leod Paul BATOLO, General Manager · Comilog, Laure BIGOURD, General Manager · Gabon 24, Virginie de CHASSEY, Director of Sustainability & Engagement · Eramet, Vanessa CHOCTEAU, General Manager Docaposte Institute & Director de French IoT · La Poste Groupe, Estelle COGNACQ, Deputy Director · Franceinfo, Amadou Martial DIALLO, Deputy General Manager Ivory Coast ·JCDecaux, Mohamadou DIALLO, Founder and CEO · CIO Mag, Cécile FRIEDRICH VUILLEMIN, Private banker · Lombard Odier, Diane LAWSON, Digital Strategic Partnerships & Board Member ·Google, Grace LOUBASSOU, Head of CSR & Institutional Relations Africa · Canal+ International, Sylvain MAKAYA, Partner · Eurazeo, Virginie MOUNANGA, Founder Blanc Cristal, Maya NOËL, General Manager · France Digitale, Camélia NTOUTOUME-LECLERCQ, Minister of National Education in charge of Civic Education Gabon, Charlie PERREAU, Head of Start-up Department · Les Echos, Elodie PERTHUISOT, Chief E-Commerce, Digital Transformation & Data Officer · Carrefour, Anne-Marie ROCCO, Reporter · Challenges, Ileana SANTOS, Co-founder in charge of public relations · Je M’engage pour l’Afrique, Barbara SESSA, SVP & Head of product management · Mastercard et Magali THEVENIAULT, Margaret Intrapreneure 2016 & Business Platform owner for Banque des Territoires · Caisse des Dépôts.