Project Name: West African Transport and Transit Facilitation Project [WATTFP]
GPHA – Sub-component: Paving of Transit Truck Yard, Port of Tema.
Credit No.: IDA.Cr. 4439–GH / Project ID: P079749
Contract Title: MANUFACTURE AND SUPPLY OF CONCRETE PAVEMENT BLOCKS AND KERBSTONES
Reference No. GPHA/WATTFP/W01/08B
1. The GHANA PORTS AND HARBOURS AUTHORITY (GPHA) has receivedfinancing from the World Bank / IDA towards the cost of the MANUFACTURE AND SUPPLY OF CONCRETE PAVEMENT BLOCKS AND KERBSTONES, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for GPHA/SPB/NCB/01/2014.
2. The GPHA now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Supply of Two Million, Four Hundred and Fifteen (2,415,000) pieces of Pavement Blocks (equivalent to an area of 4.6Hectares’ paving) and One Thousand and Thirty Two (1,032) pieces of Kerbstones, to be delivered at the Transit Truck Yard (or any other area to be designated by the Purchaser) close to GPHA Towers Tema Port, within Eight (8) Weeks from contract signing date.
3. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding procedures.
4. For any further clarifications, interested and eligible bidders may contact the GPHA, by email to The Project Engineer: email@example.com (cc: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org), fromWednesday, the 4th February, 2015.
5. A complete set of bidding documents in English may be downloaded at no cost from the GPHA website www.ghanaports.gov.gh by interested eligible bidders.
6. Sealed Bids clearly marked with “Manufacture and Supply of Concrete Pavement Blocks and Kerbstones” must be delivered to the address below on or before 10:00am on Thursday 5th March, 2015. Only printed and signed bids would be opened: Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at 10:10A.M, in Room 708, 7th Floor, GPHA Towers, Tema on the Thursday 5th March, 2015.
7. All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of or the equivalent to Twenty Five Thousand Ghana Cedis (GH¢25,000.00)
8. The address for the submission of Bids is:
GHANA PORTS AND HARBOURS AUTHORITY
Office of the Director-General
9th Floor, GPHA Towers, Harbours District, Tema, Ghana
P. O. Box 150, Tema, Ghana.