The late renowned Nigerian actor, Muna Obiekwe who passed away about a week ago will be buried on February 3, 2015.
The 36-year-old actor, according to reports had been battling with kidney disease for a very long time.
There has been series of farewell messages and sympathies from fans, follow actors and actresses and the movie industries in and out of Nigeria.
Few days ago, his body was moved by his relations from the Nigerian Naval Reference Hospital’s morgue at Alakija, Satellite Town, Lagos to Saint Edwards Hospital’s Morgue located in his hometown in Obosi, Onitsha, Anambra State.
Burial arrangements for the late Muna Obiekwe have emerged and read below:
Candle night; February 1st 2015. Meeting point at Marsha, Roundabout, Surulere by 4pm. Procession from there to Ojez stadium.
Dress code – white – but T-shirts will be provided at the venue.
Burial: 3rd February at Umudioka in Anambra state.
About the late Muna
• He was married with two kids who lived abroad
• According to his doctor he had been battling with the kidney disease for six years
• He lived in his house at Festac Town
• Muna died in his car on his way to Avis hospital in Festac Town where he was pronounced dead at 3:30 pm on 18th January.
• His Doctors’ appointment was twice a week
• Muna was a first cousin of Yule Edochie, which made him a member of the Pete Edochie’s family