The management of Menzgold Ghana limited on Sunday October 7, met with a cross section of its customers from across the country at KORKDAM HOTEL, Achimota in Accra, from 3pm to 7pm.
The objective of the meeting was to engage with and update their customers on the following:
- The status of affairs of the company following the September 12th closure order from the Security and Exchange Commission (SEC);
- Challenges that have arisen following the decision of the company to schedule and commence thepayment of extra value to all customers starting from the 5th of August to 12th of September 2018;
- The allegations and perceptions in certain segments of the public that Menzgold Ghana was a Ponzischeme;
- Challenges arising out of the rush by Customers for payments and non-adherence to our proposedschedule;
- Ongoing efforts to engage with relevant Government authorities for an understanding or our
business model and permanent resolution of any concerns and misconceptions that the SEC/BOGand EOCO may have concerning our operation.
After very frank, vibrant, sometimes heated but very fruitful discussions, and the general consensusarrived at the meeting, the Management of Menzgold wishes to inform its cherished customers of thefollowing…..
Below is an advertisers’ announcement to that effect…