President John Dramani Mahama has appointed Mr. Kenneth Wujangi, a Management and Integrated Rural Development Specialist as a Deputy Chief of Staff (Operations) at the Flagstaff House.
A statement signed by Chief of Staff, Julius Debrah, also announced the nomination of the following as Ministers of State.
1. Prosper Douglas Bani- Minister Designate for the Interior
2. Hon. Edwin Nii Lante Vanderpuye (MP)- Minister Designate for Youth & Sports
3. John Alexander Ackon- Minister Designate for the Ashanti Region
4. Hon. Kweku Ricketts Hagan (MP)- Minister Designate for the Central Region
5. Mavis Ama Frimpong- Minister Designate for the Eastern Region
6. Abdallah Abubakari- Minister Designate for the Northern Region
7. Hon. Albert Abongo (MP)- Minister Designate for the Upper East Region
The following have also been nominated as Deputy Ministers of State:
1. Andy Osei Okrah- Deputy Minister Designate for the Ashanti Region
2. Robert Baba Kuganab-Lem- Deputy Minister Designate for the Upper East Region
The statement also announced the appointment of Hon. Franklin Fiavi Fifi Kwetey (MP) as Minister for Transport while Alhaji Mohammed Muniru Limuna is the new Minister for Food & Agriculture. Hon. Mark Woyongo (MP) has meanwhile been reassigned to the Presidency as Minister of State.
The changes, according to Mr. Debrah, are ongoing and there will be further announcements in the course of the period.
Flagstaff House Communications Bureau
Office of the President